Wednesday, September 3, 2014

What I Will Do With My Education

         
My name is Lorraine and this is my blog!


            I think that a great teacher is one who can help a student to understand something completely and clearly. A great teacher is one who can make the information that they are teaching interesting and fun to learn, while still teaching relevant and important topics. One of my favorite past teachers was my 8th grade english teacher. She used many different methods to help us to learn and had us do unique assignments that helped us understand the information a lot better and in an enjoyable way. This year I am excited to have a class completely using technology, and I think that this will help me to learn better and stay a lot more organized.

              John Green explains that it is our duty to use our education, and I agree with his thinking. I think that we sometimes take for granted how lucky we are to be able to have such a good education available to everyone, and I think that we should use this privilege to the best of our ability, and with our education improve create and improve on what has already been done to better the world. This year I hope to stay organized and complete all of my assignments for all of my classes in a way that I am proud of. I am on the high school cheerleading team and I hope that we do well in our competitions. I also hope to meet new people and make new friends this year. I am going to achieve my goals by staying motivated and focused, and remembering them so I can be even more compelled to complete them.



John Greens Video "An Open Letter to Students Returning to School"

No comments:

Post a Comment