Monday, March 23, 2015

The Civil War Through Graphs

To better understand the statistics and advantages that the north and south had leaving up to the civil war, I created an infogram displaying this  information. This visual representation helped to see the information more clearly and compare the north and south more easily. For the population and resources of the north and the south, I chose to show the graphs with their percentages side by side. This way, it was clear to see how they related to each other. For each sides motivations, strategies and advantages, I made a slide explaining them. I really enjoyed putting the information from this lesson in this infogram, and I think that it helped enhance my understanding of the topic. By putting the information into a visual and creative presentation, it helped me make connections and see how each aspect affected the others.










No comments:

Post a Comment